If you have a routine maintenance request, you may call our office any time at (618) 529-2054. Speak to one of our office staff or leave a message that includes your name, address, phone number, and a description of the problem.
You can also send routine maintenance requests via our website.
If you have a maintenance emergency call the office at (618) 529-2054 (after hours you will hear a recording which gives you our on-call maintenance staff phone number).
Definition of “Emergency”
The following items constitute an actual “emergency” and should be called in as soon as possible to (618) 529-2054:
- No heat in winter (when below 55° inside for more than 24 hours).
- No air conditioning in summer (when above 80° outside for more than 24 hours). Applies to tenants with health issues only.
- No water (if your neighbors don’t have water, call the city water department, if it’s isolated to you, call the emergency number).
- No electricity (if your neighbors don’t have electricity, call your electric company, if it is isolated to you, check the breakers first, then call the emergency number).
- Major water leak and/or major roof leak (more than a minor drip).
- Refrigerator not working.
- Clogged toilet (if there is only one bathroom in the residence).
- Lock out after hours (will be required to show proper ID and a fee will have to be paid at the time).
- Insecure residence due to break-in, storm, etc.
In case of a life-threatening emergency, call 911.
Please note that this emergency service is provided free of charge to our residents when there is an actual maintenance emergency. However, if a call is made to this service when there is not an actual emergency as listed above, you will be charged a fee.